PDA

View Full Version : T3 PSA value question

Archive
02-21-2006, 12:58 PM
Posted By: <b>jsbdmm</b><p>I was just wondering if anyone could tell me where to get values on graded T3's. For example, what would a common player graded PSA 4 be valued at? Is that something that can be answered in general or does it matter on who the player is even though he might be considered a common? Thanks.

Archive
02-21-2006, 01:02 PM
Posted By: <b>David Vargha</b><p>eBay is your best (most efficient) source for tracking prices. The horizontal poses are more popular and tend to command a small premium over the standard, vertical poses.<br><br>DavidVargha@hotmail.com

Archive
02-21-2006, 01:15 PM
Posted By: <b>RayB</b><p>Seems that the most COMMON players in this set are running around $125-$150 per grade level up to PSA grade 4. <br />After grade 4 all bets are off.<br />That should provide you with a very basic jumping off point.<br /><br />Grading fees themselves are now $50 a card.<br />RayB

Archive
02-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Posted By: <b>Tom Batchelor</b><p>I agree with Ray.<br /><br />I have been tracking Turkey Red PSA graded cards the last 3 months on Ebay. I would add that since pinholes are so common, many would be PSA 2-5s automatically fall to a PSA 1. When a nice looking card has one or more small pinholes, it tends to go much higher than the $125-150 that a true beater PSA 1 common would go for.<br /><br />