PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought cards from this company before ?

Archive
02-18-2006, 05:26 AM
Posted By: <b>Tom Batchelor</b><p><a href="http://www.t206.com/" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.t206.com/</a>

Archive
02-18-2006, 05:35 AM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>I bought from them once in 1999. It was a Cobb "bat on" T206. I had no problems with the transaction.

Archive
02-18-2006, 05:38 AM
Posted By: <b>Tom Batchelor</b><p>Thanks Paul !

Archive
02-18-2006, 06:16 AM
Posted By: <b>Travis Anderson</b><p>I purchased 3 T206s from them about a month ago. Good prices, good communications and I received them in a decent amount of time (not lightning fast, but no where near slow).<br /><br />Travis

Archive
02-18-2006, 07:23 AM
Posted By: <b>john/z28jd</b><p>Ive bought about 20 cards from them but none within the last 2 years.I never had a problem with them and once when it seemed like a problem they more than made up for it.I won a card on ebay that was bought from their website while listed on ebay.Not only did they send me a better condition card of the same player but they refunded part of my payment which was a good price to begin with

Archive
02-18-2006, 08:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Art M.</b><p>I have purchased a few times from T206.com (Chris Luke) and I have NEVER had a pleasant experience.<br />I have received wrong cards, long delays, always seems to be a problem. My last order (and I do mean my FINAL order) was placed on Sept 21, 2005. Order TC001066 was never received.<br />Numerous phone messages were left in October and November, and emails sent received no response, and I have basically just given up on this one. Of course my credit card was charged on the day I ordered, so I am out the $70. An expensive lesson finally learned.<br />Maybe if Chris Luke is reading this he can contact me, but I would strongly avoid this seller and his cards.<br />Art Martineau

Archive
02-18-2006, 09:43 AM
Posted By: <b>PC</b><p>Art: call your credit card company, and tell them to reverse the charges. They will do so for items that you pay for and do not receive. They might "temporarily" credit your account, and ask you to complete a disputed charge form ... and when the dispute is resolved in your favor (and why shouldn't it since you never got what you paid for), the credit will become permanent.

Archive
02-18-2006, 09:49 AM
Posted By: <b>Tom Batchelor</b><p>Thank you all for the helpful feedback.

Archive
02-19-2006, 10:02 AM
Posted By: <b>warshawlaw</b><p>I've had a couple of different instances of cards never reaching me and citibank has granted me credits both times. If the merchandise never reaches you, your credit card company will make the merchant eat it, even if you use Paypal to pay via CC, which is why I always pay via CC with Paypal.