PDA

View Full Version : Is PSA backed up right now?

Archive
02-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Posted By: <b>Henry Eshelman</b><p>Today is the 7th day of my 7 day turnaround submission at psa. Sent the card registered mail and was notified that the cards were delivered. Still psa has not posted the grades of my cards or any status of any kind not even noting whether my cards were recieved or not. Are they backed up?<br><br>Thanks, Henry Eshelman<br /><br />Website:www.freewebs.com/vintagebaseball

Archive
02-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Posted By: <b>Tom Batchelor, M.D.</b><p>I think that they are backed up and I suspect it is due to the increased volume that they probably had before their recent price increase. I have 6 Turkey Reds there that are all behind schedule one day now. I guess the good news is that we get some free grading vouchers now.

Archive
02-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Posted By: <b>quan</b><p>you can check the status at psacard.com. generally they count business days, not calendar days..and also it's not when the post office delivers the card(s) that counts, it's when the submission goes into their system...and don't forget holidays...so you might think it's been 7 days, but if they only entered it into their system yesterday, then it's been only 1 day.

Archive
02-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Posted By: <b>Kyle</b><p>I had my January special completed on time arrived friday 1/27, and shipped on Friday 2/3. It arrived this morning 2/6... and i was in shock! Hang in there, an extra day won't kill you, and if anything, maybe they'll rush a little and give you some better grades.

Archive
02-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Anthony</b><p>Also, they don't count the day it was logged in. As far as free vouchers go, if the time was guaranteed (and most specials aren't anymore, if you read the fine print) you only get one free grade voucher per invoice.<br />I've had submissions site on their problem shelf for 3 weeks, they don't count that time and they wait for you to call them. When they were late with a submission they changed the entry date to reflect timely grades, so basically you get them when you get them.