PDA

View Full Version : s-n-c

Archive
02-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Dave Snyder</b><p>A few weeks back we debated the merits of certain seller on Ebay......s-n-c. His feedback is by and large pretty good, albeit mostly for coins. He has some pretty sweet cards coming up in about 4 hours - all ungraded and all with what look like razor sharp corners. <br /><br />He claims they are authentic and unaltered. <br /><br />I've read through the old posts from a couple weeks back and I'm having a tough time making up my mind about whether or not to get involved in the bidding. I'm just wondering if anyone has any new information or any experiences to report in the past two weeks or so with this seller.<br /><br />Any feedback is much appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Dave

Archive
02-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>yeah, i've tried to find out some about that myself....mostly w/o success. i did notice that the chesbro on there right now is the same chesbro that was on there the last time. not a good sign i'm assuming. i asked the original buyer of this card a few weeks ago what the scoop was (maybe he's reading this?...i'm a board rookie, so i don't know) and he wouldn't disclose much of anything to me except that it was returned. would not say why. guess that's all i have to contribute.