PDA

View Full Version : Reference Material Wanted - Baseball Exhibits

Archive
02-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Posted By: <b>RayB</b><p>I'm working on a project that I plan to share with the collecting community in the future on Baseball Exhibits covering the entire span from 1921-1966.<br />I have quite a bit of good material already; but I am looking for copies of any reference material I dont have (book, magazine articles, recent auction results, etc.)<br /><br />Need also scans or photo's of old Exhibit vending machines, advertising panels, magazine advertisements, photo's of arcades.<br /><br />Specific Exhibit Supply Company of Chicago related documents, promo material, company ephemera.<br /><br />I am familiar with most of the good website links for Exhibits.<br /><br />I do need the second part of an article written by Elwood Scharf for SCD on 1/15/77. Scharf's material is quite good and the article I have says that it is continued in the next issue of the SCD. If anyone has both parts and can copy the second part it would be greatly appreciated.<br /><br />Lastly, please send anything at all, even if it seems like an unusual connection to Baseball Exhibits is desired. Thanks in advance for any and all help rendered.<br /><br />Email me at aja4rayb@msn.com<br />Attachments welcome.<br />RayB

Archive
02-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Posted By: <b>RayB</b><p>to those who have passed along some materials. It will be helpful. If you are reading this request for the first time thank you to you as well for digging up anything that might apply.<br />RayB