PDA

View Full Version : Rarity of 1926 Kut-Outs

Archive
02-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Posted By: <b>Will</b><p>Just curious........How rare are these cards?<br /><br />Will

Archive
02-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Posted By: <b>fkw</b><p>Rare, but sometimes found in large groups. I was once emailed from a noncollector who had both complete sets (20) and the original envelopes asking what they were. This was about 7 years ago, and I never heard back. Im sure they are all somewhere in the hobby now.

Archive
02-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I think they are quite rare and have only seen a handful for sale in my short 8-9 yrs in the hobby. I got mine from a very well known, vintage, dealer who thought it was a Middy Bread card......

Archive
02-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Eric</b><p>You won't see too many Kut-outs, no matter where you look. I've got a decent memory of what Ebay has sold (in terms of rare cards), and I doubt if more than a half dozen of these have hit auction there since 2000. I do remember a seller with about 3-4 of the at one time, a few years ago, but my pockets weren't deep enough to land one. : ( <br />To assuage my emptiness, I believe Leon was going to give his example to me, absolutely free. : )<br />