PDA

View Full Version : White Plains Show

Archive
01-26-2006, 09:50 AM
Posted By: <b>joe</b><p>Anyone going to this show this weekend? It's at the White Plains County Center. Starts Friday at 3. I work in WP, but have never been able to go. I'm skipping out of work for a couple of hours this time, though. For those that have been, how's the selection of vintage stuff?

Archive
01-26-2006, 09:58 AM
Posted By: <b>rob</b><p>it was last weekend

Archive
01-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Posted By: <b>Jon Canfield</b><p>The show was last weekend. However, I do believe that there is a show at Hofstra University in Hempstead, NY this weekend.

Archive
01-26-2006, 11:17 AM
Posted By: <b>joe</b><p>That's great. So I missed it again. Does this mean I can't skip out of work for a few hours now?

Archive
01-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Posted By: <b>peter</b><p>what time is the hofstra card show at? I live only five minutes away from there yet have not heard anything about it<br /><br /><br />Peter

Archive
01-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Harold</b><p>Hey Guys, I was there last weekend and picked up some flyers for future shows. <br /> <br />- White Plains Collectors Show # 6 March 24-26 - www.nysshows.org<br />- The Long Island National # 4 @ Hofstra / April 8th - 9th.<br /><br />Question, if GAI is there, could I get a card authenticated right there?<br />

Archive
01-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Posted By: <b>Jon Canfield</b><p>You can get a card authenticated, but not encapsulated on site. GAi will give you a pre-grade for $5.00 (I had an E95 Cobb done at the White Plains show). However, the only show in which you can get on-site encapsulation will be Fort Washington.<br /><br />Peter, the Hofstra show begins at 10 tomorrow. I just saw your post. I'm a Hofstra law student so I will be going over too. I emailed JP Sports and they told me the show was def on for tomorrow.<br />