PDA

View Full Version : 1937 Wheaties Camilli

Archive
01-17-2006, 09:41 PM
Posted By: <b>J Levine</b><p>anybody have a scan of this card...been searching a few years and have yet to see one...<br /><br />Joshua

Archive
01-18-2006, 09:01 AM
Posted By: <b>Chris Counts</b><p>Which 1937 series are you referring to? My understanding is that there are four different, which I believe are known as series 6-9, but I did find conflicting information from searching on the web. If you go to ...<br /><br />www.deliafamily.net/BBCI/bbci.html<br /><br />... you'll find three of the four sets completed and none have Camilli. Series 8, however, is incomplete, so I'm guessing this is the set you are referring to. I looked for a checklist online, but I couldn't find one. I did find one collector looking for the '37 Camilli, which he said is in series 14, only confusing me more.

Archive
01-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Posted By: <b>fkw</b><p>The Camilli is in the 1937 Series 14. The Series 14 cards are much smaller and found on the single size serving packages. They are more like a normal baseball card in size roughly 2-5/8" by 3-7/8" and IMO in more demand than the larger cards.

Archive
01-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Posted By: <b>J Levine</b><p>The site you looked at was mine and I am indeed referencing the Series 14 that came on the single serving boxes. I have yet to see a Camilli in nearly 10 years of looking. Just wondering if anyone has a scan of one. Thanks all...<br /><br />Joshua