Archive
01-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Posted By: <b>.</b><p>.

Archive
01-03-2006, 02:11 PM

Archive
01-03-2006, 02:22 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian K Weisner</b><p><br /> Maybe you were thinking of Southern Leaguer Frank King?????<br /><br /><br />OR That FKW is the "King" of UNC Cards??? Yeah, that's it.<br /><br /> Be well Brian

Archive
01-03-2006, 02:39 PM

Archive
01-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Posted By: <b>fkw</b><p>Hi, This is Frank, Im sorry for the contact problems, I am new with my new website and email address. I had been out of town for over 6 months and my brother Jeff took care of my site and then made me a completely new one that Im still getting in order. I had to go through it and update sold cards, errors, etc. My brother is not a collector but he is into web design, I am the opposite. In late Nov my brother couldn’t take care of the site any longer and I wasn’t sure how to use it and work the email etc. so it had to be closed. I had to go over it all with him recently, and now just opened it back up. I have about 150 emails built up over the last 1.5 months that I need to read (most are asking for scans of cards). So it will be a few days getting back to the point were I am not so far behind. Im going to spend quite a few hours this week reading and answering the emails all in the order they were received. Sorry. Frank

Archive
01-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>.