PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Archive
01-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Posted By: <b>martin</b><p> I just spent the last couple of days reading all the old threads about t206s and t205s. Very humbling experience considering I thought I was very knowledgable in this area of vintage cards! What a great source of information.<br /> I see a lot of familiar names here as I have probably purchased some t206s from some of you and maybe have sold a few as well. Greetings! Anyway, it is great to finally be able to communicate with other t206 and t205 collectors who are as fascinated with these old cards as I am.<br /> I did make an pretty incredible purchase of 30 t205s about six weeks ago that I will share as soon as I figure out how to post images. Included in the purchase were a Hoblitzell (no stats) and a Wallace (one line) The first submission (21 cards) have grades posted and are listed on the psa registry under Martin's t205s and I hope the other submission ( a Cobb, Joss, the Wallace , the Hoblitzell and two Bresnahans open mouth) posts today.<br /> I also noticed a number of individuals collecting data on t206s and t205s. I have about 500 t206s of which about 200 have <br />been in attics for many years before acquiring them. Anything I can do to help in your project, please let me know.<br /><br />Regards, Martin<br /><br /><br /><br /> <br />

Archive
01-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Posted By: <b>T206Collector</b><p>...I believe you and I have exchanged T206 in the past through ebay, and I know we have both bid on the same items before. Great to have your input here!

Archive
01-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Welcome aboard Martin...sounds like you have a nice collection going....best regards

Archive
01-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>welcome aboard the pirate ship net54. Sounds like a nice score on the t205s<br /><br />Jay aka Blackheart the Attacker- boy that felt good to attack another noob<br /><br><br>I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.

Archive
01-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>Welcome Aboard, I know we have had a few transactions in the past on ebay. This board has a great amount of knowledge in it and always uncovering new stuff.<br /><br />How far along is your T206 collection? <br /><br />I know Bill Brown is compiling data on T206s and he will send you a check list to fill out. He is BB5714 on ebay, I'm sure you have had some transactions with him, very active.<br /><br />Happy New Year<br /><br />Lee<br /><br />

Archive
01-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Posted By: <b>Glenn</b><p>I remember those T205's very well. I woke up at about 4:00 that morning to put in a snipe manually at the end. Great bunch of cards. We discussed them here, with a picture of the Joss posted, but no one mentioned that they were actually up for auction at the time. Nice score.