PDA

View Full Version : GAI service

Archive
12-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Posted By: <b>Jason</b><p>Has anyone had any problems with GAI's service lately? I have had two orders that have been painfully late. Has anyone else had this experience? What about SGC and PSA? Also my calls or emails have not been returned until yesterday finally. At this point I am very disappointed on the lack of service. <br /><br />Jason

Archive
12-23-2005, 02:58 PM
Posted By: <b>scott ingold</b><p>I have had Gai take up to 30 days or so. But i also submit under the least expensive service they offer.<br /><br />As far as service. I think they are the best, usually if i call i can talk to Danny or Mike and have any issue resolved within a few days.<br />Case in point. I won some unopened graded packs in an auction and was told they were not legit. I called and spoke with Steve Rocchi who put me in touch with Ryan Rutter (does packs) and had a check back within a week.<br /><br />I know people will not agree but all of the service's have there issue's. I just think the service i get with GAI makes them the best for me.

Archive
12-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Posted By: <b>warshawlaw</b><p>Done 2 orders w/them lately. No problems. Just the usual disappointment that they caught the flaws on the cards. J/K--I think they did a really dead on job of grading my stuff.

Archive
12-23-2005, 03:17 PM
Posted By: <b>tbob</b><p>I have two shipments of cards with them now, one coming out, the other still in grading. It's a little inconvenient to have to call and get the submission numbers and then try and figure out exactly how far along in the process they are but on the other hand, their grading has been consistent (tough on caramels though) and very similar to SGC. I also like the fact they will slab cards as authentic if they feel they are handcut or trimmed. I think this is very wise of them as I still believe that in the future there is going to be a growing and strong demand for prewar cards which are slabbed authentic because of very minor trimming issues but which have great eye appeal. Their customer service is very good. Shipments are usually slightly delayed but I also use the cheaper grading time rates.

Archive
12-23-2005, 03:22 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>Do a search for Ryan Christoff's thread about GAI, from a year or so ago. You'll feel lucky.

Archive
12-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Rick</b><p>Its the holidays ...maybe wait till Monday

Archive
12-23-2005, 11:57 PM
Posted By: <b>barry arnold</b><p>I've said it before but i'll gladly say it again.....<br /><br />GAI has done so well for me that i send 90% of my cards there now.<br /><br />best,<br /><br /><br />barry