PDA

View Full Version : Block Sports Cards help...

Archive
12-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Posted By: <b>Kyle</b><p>Anyone ever deal with Block Sports Cards before? Website www.blocksportscards.com, email blocksportscards@aol.com. I sold Lawrence Block a nice card for $2K and haven't heard from him, nor received payment. Anybody know them? They've got an ad in the SMR too... <br /><br />Thanks,<br />Kyle

Archive
12-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>Maybe his server went down. <br /><br /><br />SD

Archive
12-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Posted By: <b>dstudeba</b><p>email me.

Archive
12-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Posted By: <b>Kyle</b><p>I captured him online tonight, via AOL Instant Messanger. I sent him a message, and he signed off 8 minutes later. I saved all of this as well. Is there anyone else out there who knows this person or has dealt with them?<br /><br />I'm worried, but not too worried. I've got everything documented, but still... who wouldn't be concerned?<br /><br />Warm Regards,<br />Kyle

Archive
12-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Kyle</b><p>Anyone on the board live near Upland, CA and know where Block Sports Cards (BSI) is located? I am considering taking a trip to LA to get my card back, but if someone on the board was willing to pick it up and mail it back to me, I'd pay for your travel expenses and a little extra.<br /><br />I don't know whatelse to do, but Lawrence Block ignored my emails, instant messages and phone calls. <br /><br />If anyone out there is willing to help, I could sure use it. I'd much rather just get the card back without having to spend money on airfare, get the Upland Police involved or call a lawyer.<br /><br />Happy Holidays Everyone,<br />Kyle Bicking

Archive
12-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Posted By: <b>Alan Zimmerman</b><p>i live in LA. email me.<br /><br />filmalan@yahoo.com

Archive
12-21-2005, 06:44 PM
Posted By: <b>Bottom of the Ninth</b><p>Would be more than happy to track down Larry. He will end up doing a show in Feb at Hollywood Park in the worst case scenario.<br /><br />Larry has been experiencing a great deal of troubles lately. Not sure what the deal is. Maybe Anthony Nex knows more?<br /><br />Please email me.<br /><br />Greg

Archive
12-21-2005, 07:07 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian</b><p><a href="http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=37&threadid=336256&highlight_key=y&keyword1=block&keyword2=sportscards" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=37&threadid=336256&highlight_key=y&keyword1=block&keyword2=sportscards</a>