PDA

View Full Version : T201 Storage

Archive
12-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Kyle Leeds-Tilley</b><p>Hey all, ive just recieved my first T201s and at the moment I am storing them fold down in regular sized toploaders and penny sleeves. I have two questions,<br /><br />1. Is this a safe way to store them? (with the fold down I mean)<br /><br />2. Are there larger toploaders that would hold them with the fold up and can someone direct me toward them? <br /><br />Thanks in advance.

Archive
12-16-2005, 10:15 PM
Posted By: <b>Glenn</b><p>Personally, I wouldn't store them that way, but I guess it won't change the condition much at this point. There are large toploaders for photos. You might use something like that.<br /><br />Try ebay Item number: 8736966527

Archive
12-16-2005, 10:39 PM
Posted By: <b>Judge Dred (Fred)</b><p>There are sheets that hold 3 items per page available. I believe that the intent was to store stereo view cards with the pages but I can't see why you couldn't store T201 cards in them.

Archive
12-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Posted By: <b>Peter_Spaeth</b><p>Try the2buds.com they have a very extensive inventory of storage supplies and probably have something that would work better than what you are doing now.