PDA

View Full Version : O/T- Good webhosting service for Website

Archive
12-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Josh Adams</b><p>Good morning, <br /><br />I am thinking about starting a Dealer business for vintage cards of course, and wanted to know what are the good webhosting and domain services out there? Godaddy.com seems pretty expensive, and sort of complicated. <br />At first, I will use the site to acquire inventory and advertise about my new business. Hopefully, as I am able to build an inventory of cards, I will want to add an ecommerce feature to the site. <br /><br />Any and all suggestions are welcome. <br /><br /><br />Thanks in advance guys and gal. <br /><br /><br />Josh<br /><br /><br />Go Go White Sox<br />2005 World Series Champions!

Archive
12-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Posted By: <b>David Davis</b><p>lunarpages.com. Very reasonable hosting packages, secure sites, and you can register domain names for life through them as well.

Archive
12-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Posted By: <b>joe maples</b><p>There was a thread about this awhile back, if you know how to search there were quite a few named by members. The only one I remember is ImageEvent.<br /><br />Joe