PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Info on 1910 Punch Cards

Archive
10-16-2005, 06:35 PM
Posted By: <b>Dave</b><p>I collect anything Topsy Hartsel. I scouring the net a came across a site that shows 1910 Punch cards. They are of Cuban players and player from the Detroit Tigers and Philadelphia A's. www.cubanball.com/Images/BBCards/CCpre45?Punch/punch.html<br />This set contains a Hartsel card so I'm interested.<br />Thanks<br />Dave

Archive
10-16-2005, 10:41 PM
Posted By: <b>Ryan Christoff</b><p>Dave,<br /><br />What kind of info are you looking for? Drop me an e-mail and I'll try to answer any questions you have.<br /><br />-Ryan

Archive
10-19-2005, 02:12 PM
Posted By: <b>Dave</b><p>Are any of the Punch cards going to make it to the upcoming auction?<br />Ball park what are they worth?<br />Dave<br />I don't think I mentioned Topsy is my Grandmother's Uncle.

arduengo79
06-08-2015, 01:48 AM
Posted By: <b>Dave</b><p>I collect anything Topsy Hartsel. I scouring the net a came across a site that shows 1910 Punch cards. They are of Cuban players and player from the Detroit Tigers and Philadelphia A's. www.cubanball.com/Images/BBCards/CCpre45?Punch/punch.html<br />This set contains a Hartsel card so I'm interested.<br />Thanks<br />Dave

Hi:

Please excuse my English. I'm new to the Forums, I have no idea how I use it, but I managed to get put into Google "PUNCH 1910" I've seen some of the comments of those cards and wanted to turn it even reach the stakeholders I have
Right now I have two of These cards for sale on Ebay. (# 4 Luis Padron) & (# 7 EVARISTO PLA) hope to get lucky in selling them. Any questions I will be happy to answer, some of the people I've seen in the Forums already know me, for I have previously sold good cards, some examples (Billiken "Cristobal Torriente" "Jose Mendez" "Andy Cooper", Tomas Gutierrez, Diaz Cigarettes "C Waite Hoyt" "Theodore Lyons" "Charles Ruffing" Acebo y Cia, Campo Alegre, Nacionales, El Indio "Monte Irvin," Mallorquina Caramels, among many others. I hope to meet new people collecting Cuban Baseball card.

Cecilia.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-AUTHENTIC-1910-PUNCH-CIGARS-BASEBALL-CARD-4-LUIS-PADRON-HAVANA-CUBA-/281715651242?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41978fb2aa

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-AUTHENTIC-1910-PUNCH-CIGARS-BASEBALL-CARD-7-EVARISTO-PLA-ALMENDARES-CUBA-/271894506837?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4e2ced55