PDA

View Full Version : HELP A NEWBIE OUT.....principe de gales backs other than t206s?? any ideas???

Archive
10-19-2005, 11:21 AM
Posted By: <b>moronic newbie</b><p>hello.<br />fairly new to vintage. recently aquired a card for $5 at a yard sale and i'm not sure what it is...or if it's really even anything real. it looks like a t206 at a glance AND HAS A PRINCIPE DE GALES BACK. however, the name on the front is not like a t206. i don't have the card w/me and can't recall the player (a common), but the name is in block-like letter. also the name is written LARGER than the team name which follows the player name separated by a comma. though it looks like a t206, i don't believe it is. but i'm also not sure what other cards might've had a principe de gales back. any ideas? thanks for any and all help ahead of time.

Archive
10-19-2005, 11:29 AM
Posted By: <b>moronic newbie</b><p>there also seems to be more border on the front and back than there is on 206s

Archive
10-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>Sounds like a reprint, but without a scan can't say for sure. There are no other EPG baseball sets other than t206. NOt sure if they had any non-sport issues.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I'm incompetent at being incontenent.