PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Observations (E98)

Archive
10-11-2005, 08:15 PM
Posted By: <b>robert a</b><p>After looking closely at many e98 cards, I've noticed some interesting things.<br /><br />Several (and I'm talking cards from different lots in many different types of conditions) e98s show a certain type of stain.<br /><br />Specifically, they show stains that resemble those you would find on other caramel issues, but these stains are often a pink or bright redish color.<br /><br />Questions for you guys:<br />Do you have examples that show these red colored candy stains?<br />Do you have examples that show normal brown discolorations or stains?<br /><br />Have you ever seen an e98 with tobacco on it? I HAVE NOT.<br /><br />Thanks.<br />Robert A<br />

Archive
10-13-2005, 11:53 PM
Posted By: <b>al davis</b><p>edited by moderator dude.....until the mr. "real al davis" emails me privately every post I see with this name or IP address will continue to be deleted......<br /><br />ps...sorry Robert.....but when a moderator asks for a private email to talk about stuff it's not an option.... your answer to this person was understandable though...Old Put Cigars are still somewhat of a mystery

Archive
10-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Posted By: <b>robert a</b><p>Al,<br /><br />I was just wondering if anyone has seen any kind of stain/loose tobacco on e98s that would infer that the cards were inserted into some kind of tobacco pack such as "old put" cigars.<br /><br />robert