PDA

View Full Version : Master List of Type Cards

Archive
10-13-2005, 09:25 AM
Posted By: <b>Texas Ted</b><p>After seeing some of Leon's type card collection, I got hooked, and am starting to accumulate examples, although of lesser condition, of as many types as I can. One of my challanges though is getting a spread sheet, excel preferably, with all of the various types, that includes ACC designation, common name and year of issue. Yes, I know that ACC has a list, and the various price guides have indexes, but I want a list that can be sorted by ACC designation and common name (such as American Caramel, Goudey, Herpelsheimer Dept. Store, etc.). I would like such a list so that I can easily catalog what I have, know quickly what I need and find items fast if I only know one of the names they go by.<br /><br />I will build such a spreadsheet if I have to, but I thought I would ask the board first if anybody has one they are willing to share before I go to all the effort.<br><br>Texas Ted<br />

Archive
10-13-2005, 09:31 AM
Posted By: <b>Eric</b><p>Ted,<br /><br />If you want to email me, I have a listing that I created, that I think you'd find valuable. <br /><br />Regards,<br /><br />Eric

Archive
10-13-2005, 09:43 AM
Posted By: <b>Glen V</b><p><a href="http://members.aol.com/METSBWD/chrono.html" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://members.aol.com/METSBWD/chrono.html</a><br /><br />sorry - corrected the link

Archive
10-13-2005, 10:55 AM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>.........

Archive
10-13-2005, 11:08 AM
Posted By: <b>Texas Ted</b><p>I can't make it work either. I am getting a "sorry we can't find that page" message.<br><br>Texas Ted<br />

Archive
10-13-2005, 11:09 AM
Posted By: <b>Keith O'Leary</b><p><P>get rid of that bracket and it will work (it should end with the 'l' in HTML)</P><P>Keith</P><P>&nbsp;</P><P>&nbsp;</P>

Archive
10-13-2005, 12:17 PM
Posted By: <b>identify7</b><p>From the looks of Glen V's list, Id say that it would be a chore to assemble a complete type set for almost any year.

Archive
10-13-2005, 12:23 PM
Posted By: <b>Texas Ted</b><p>Thanks Eric and Glen for your quick responses. I have taken a look at the link Glen supplied and it looks great. It copied into excel just fine. Eric is sending his and we will work with both for now, and update them as new information is obtained. Anybody who would like the final product can just email me for a copy in excel.<br><br>Texas Ted<br />