PDA

View Full Version : My daughter had a great idea for a card set

Archive
10-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Posted By: <b>warshawlaw</b><p>She is 7 and thought a set of "bloopers" showing moments like they have in the stadiums would be fun--players running into each other, falling down. Canseco's ball off the head, cream pies in the face during interviews, etc.

Archive
10-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Posted By: <b>davidcycleback</b><p>There was a cartoon card (Stadium Club?) of Canseco's off the head home run.

Archive
10-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>You wouldn't want a card of Mike Cameron colliding with Carlos Beltran. I saw that and it was no laughing matter. Maybe leave out collisions. Remember the scenes in the first Naked Gun movie where the runner at second is hit by a car and mauled by a lion. Now that was funny. I think it was filmed in Anaheim.

Archive
10-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>I think we like different kinds of movies, though.

Archive
10-03-2005, 06:01 AM
Posted By: <b>identify7</b><p>I agree, the lighter side would be a fun collecting focus. But there are probably more photos than actual cards.

Archive
10-03-2005, 06:29 AM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>Julie- I like the classics too, but it's tough to turn down a good comedy.