PDA

View Full Version : In the spirit of the comic book guy...BEST IDEA EVER

Archive
09-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Posted By: <b>BlackSoxFan</b><p>I think i'm going to sue eBay, and i think that it should be a class action suit...much like all those fat people who are suing McDonalds b/c they had no idea a Big Mac wasn't very good for them (Yeah Right!)...<br /><br />I'm going to sue eBay b/c i keep buying cards...clearly i am just an innocent bystander... they have no concern for my financial security (or lack there of) and with all the ways of buying a card and all the different cards eventually available through them, i have no choice but to submit!<br /><br />Thoughts...comments...people willing to actually carry out a ridiculous idea like this?<br><br>Regards,<br />Black Sox Fan<br /><br />- - - - - - - - -<br /><br />I'm Smart Enough To Know, There Are A Lot Of People Who Know More Than I Know<br /><br /><a href="http://www.blacksoxfan.com" target="new">BlackSoxFan.com</a><br /><a href=mailto:shoelessjoe@blacksoxfan.com?subject=Ne t54>email me</a>

Archive
09-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Posted By: <b>Charlie O'Neal</b><p>I run into that tendency to sometimes.

Archive
09-20-2005, 08:56 PM
Posted By: <b>Damian Anderson</b><p>I say we file greivance with all the people who gave us or paid us money in the first place!! What did they think we were going to do? Save it? They should have known how dangerous it was. It's not fair but it sure is fun!<br /><br />Damian