PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know Frank Ward?

Archive
09-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Posted By: <b>Bryan Long</b><p>If so could you please give me a phone number. I have been wanting to know about a few cards that he has on his webpage but I have been unable to get him to return e-mails. I'm not even sure his e-mail is working. If possible I would like to get in touch with him.<br />Thanks,<br />Bryan

Archive
09-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Posted By: <b>Judge Dred (Fred)</b><p>I received an email from his brother which stated that Frank wasn't available but the cards are still for sale. I'm guessing that he doesn't answer email to quickly because it was about a week before I got a response (that was over a month ago). His brother said that Frank would be returing in the near future.

Archive
09-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Posted By: <b>Texas Ted</b><p>Frank's brother Jeff is helping Frank in his absense. I have done some dealing with Jeff, but keep in mind that this is a help to his brother and he is only doing it in his spare time.<br /><br />He will respond to the e-mail eventually.<br><br>Texas Ted<br />

Archive
09-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Posted By: <b>eric p.</b><p>frank's brother jeff has been handling all the responses in regards to email and the cards that are on the website, it usely takes anywhere from a week to a month to get a response, just be patient, once he emails you back everything goes pretty smoothly, very reliable just busy with other aspects in life right now.

Archive
09-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Posted By: <b>zach</b><p>what's Frank's web address ?

Archive
09-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Posted By: <b>Tom</b><p>Here is Frank Ward Web Address. members.aol.com/fkwcenturyold/1880.html