PDA

View Full Version : Does this card exist?

Archive
08-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Posted By: <b>Bill Stone</b><p>Occasionally I will see posts asking whether or not a certain card exists. Here is my quest and I hope a Board member can help. I am trying to find if there really is a T210, Series 6 of Angermeier( Frankfort) fielding. I know his portrait card is common but I have not been able to find this particular card. I just want to know there really is such a card--Any help would be sincerely appreciated !! Thanks, Bill

Archive
08-25-2005, 10:33 AM
Posted By: <b>Jay Miller</b><p>Bill--It exists. I have seen two copies and have one.

Archive
08-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Posted By: <b>tbob</b><p>While we are at it, do the following exist?:<br /><br />P-2 Sweet Caporal pin of Mullins large letters with black cap (almost assuredly not),<br />1910 T212-2 Obak Series of 150 Mohler (never seen one, Mark Macrae may have),<br />1919 T213-3 Cobb red portrait with an overprinted back (I have the bat off, overprinted back, a GAI 4, only one ever graded, but have never heard of the red portrait with overprinted back, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist somewhere in somebody's collection)

Archive
08-25-2005, 07:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff Obermeyer</b><p>Bob, <br /><br />The T212 Mohler 150 Series exists... it's actually known with four different back slogans: "Convenient Sensible", "Mais Paper Wrapper", "Mild and Pure" and "Perfect Aroma". <br /><br />Jeff

Archive
08-25-2005, 07:34 PM
Posted By: <b>Tim Newcomb</b><p>Great thread!!<br /><br />Todd Schultz and I would love to know if anyone has ever seen this card. As many of you know, there are NO portrait poses in the M101-4/5 sets, so I have serious doubts that this one exists.<br /><br />Has anyone ever seen it?<br /><br />Tim

Archive
08-25-2005, 07:36 PM
Posted By: <b>Jay Miller</b><p>Tim--Yes, I used to have it but I sold my set years ago.

Archive
08-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Posted By: <b>john/z28jd</b><p>Id like to see proof that the Mike Griffin batting pose from the old judge set exists.If not for my viewing pleasure,for his relatives who i know have been looking for a scan of that card for awhile

Archive
08-26-2005, 06:01 AM
Posted By: <b>Patrick McMenemy</b><p>Does a red pennant variety exist for this B18 O'Neill or are the price guides repeating an error?<br /><br />Thanks, Patrick