PDA

View Full Version : my reply isn't working to posts

Archive
08-23-2005, 10:55 AM
Posted By: <b>dan mckee</b><p>It keeps asking me to login after I already have logged in successfully.

Archive
08-23-2005, 11:28 AM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Do you have your "cookies" disabled? If so, it wouldn't remember that you logged in<br /><br />Brian

Archive
08-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Posted By: <b>Josh K.</b><p>It was doing the same to me - and then it just stopped. dont know why.

Archive
08-23-2005, 11:39 AM
Posted By: <b>Wesley</b><p>I had the same problem yesterday, but it is working ok today.

Archive
08-23-2005, 11:43 AM
Posted By: <b>dan mckee</b><p>yes I am working now too, yesterday was bad as well. What is the deal? Glad it isn't only me. Dan.

Archive
08-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Posted By: <b>DJ</b><p>It's been happening to me the last few days. I simply cut and paste my post and I keep retrying. Usually on like the sixth attempt, it comes through okay. It happened to me earlier today and I'm sure it will happen now.<br /><br />DJ<br /><br />edit: took only two attempts.

Archive
08-23-2005, 01:47 PM
Posted By: <b>joe brennan</b><p> Did the same to me on my computer in the den, but when I used my daughters computer in her room, (same server) I could log in. Then yesterday, mine was back to working. Same thing was happening with my Snipe service. My wife worked for a day trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer and couldnt find anything wrong. <br><br>"I had the right to remain silent. I just didn't have the ability" Ron White

Archive
08-23-2005, 02:43 PM
Posted By: <b>Scott Forrest</b><p>but I think I understand and have to agree that from what I know about Dan, his cookies are definitely disabled, or at least short a few chips. Still, a good guy and carrying forward the fight against cardboard (and plastic) evil.<br /><br />

Archive
08-23-2005, 03:05 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>.........