PDA

View Full Version : Naxcom show in San Jose, CA

Archive
08-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Chris Counts</b><p>Is anybody from the forum going to the San Jose show this weekend?

Archive
08-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Posted By: <b>Anson</b><p>I might stop by tomorrow morning.

Archive
08-13-2005, 12:48 AM
Posted By: <b>Richard</b><p>Just got back from it tonight. Was not as big as I was expecting and there were only a handful of pre-war tables. I went there primarily to sell and trade shiny to raise money for this really addictive habit that I have. Beckett, PSA and GAI were also all there.

Archive
08-13-2005, 11:59 AM
Posted By: <b>BcD</b><p>except for KJ's stuff Richard of which you have memorized and Anson used to see working for Kevin every day! Nothing-nadda....zippo!

Archive
08-13-2005, 01:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Anson</b><p>There was a lot more prewar stuff today. I found a N300, N172, and N28 Anson. However, I have shot most of my card budget for the month.<br /><br />No caramel cards to speak of but a few decent things. Too much shiny stuff

Archive
08-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Posted By: <b>Richard</b><p>and there was the same amount of pre-war stuff today as last night. About 4-5 tables with misc stuff and 2 of those tables with at least a couple of showcases dedicated to pre-war. I think that most of these guys were at the national so they were picked pretty well. Anson - I need to ask Kevin who you are so next time I will recognize you when standing right next to you. Brian - no pre-war? You must not have looked between the Lebron James holoview and the Dwane Wade refractor auto.

Archive
08-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Posted By: <b>Anson</b><p>I spent a lot of time chatting with Kevin this morning. He's still one of the few people I trust with raw material. I spotted a few trimmed T-206s today but kept my mouth shut.<br /><br />Yes, I get tired of the maxrefractometer pentacular dual foil autographic Lebron cards. <br /><br />Anyone want to lend me $4500 for the PSA 6 Allen and Ginter Cap Anson?

Archive
08-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Posted By: <b>Richard</b><p>I think I really was standing right next to you at Kevin's table.<br /><br />Trimmed t206's? At the table to the left of Miraya's?