PDA

View Full Version : e90-1 Hall SGC on ebay

Archive
08-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Posted By: <b>RC Mckenzie</b><p>How's it goin folks? Did i miss a memo? I have a 1972 Chris Chambliss in an sgc 88 holder that is 50/50 dead mint. <br /><br />I can accept it if they get tougher, if they loosen up below psa then i'm gonna need info on how to crack slabs. Best

Archive
08-01-2005, 07:00 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Just curious what the message title has to do with your question? Off topic posts are permitted by regular participants but not sure what this is about? thanks....

Archive
08-05-2005, 03:33 AM
Posted By: <b>RC</b><p>Congrats on this site,Leon (and the other 600+ppl who read it daily)<br /><br />I wanted to wait until the auction ended before I responded. I'm working on the e90-1 set and the Hall is not that easy esp in mid to high grade. My comment in the previous post was about grading companies and consistency. I have some severely graded cards in sgc holders, which is fine by me, as long as they remain severe, this e90-1 Hall example did very well on ebay, but to me, it was an oval card. I thought it should be sgc 20. Still a tough card in any grade. Gl collecting all..

Archive
08-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Posted By: <b>Scott Elkins</b><p>If that Hall was an SGC 40, my GAI 2.5 with no creases and nice corners is an SGC 50! That was the only reason I didn't bid any higher than $111.11 on the Hall - b/c it is undervalued and tough (actually, much tougher than the Seigle Horizontal E90-1 everybody believes is so tough).