PDA

View Full Version : t206's survived!

Archive
07-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Posted By: <b>barry arnold</b><p>the eye of hurricane dennis attacked my home this week leaving me without electricity, phone,etc. until yesterday evening.<br />just wanted my vbc buddies to know that all my 206's are in fine shape,although my roof is not.<br /><br />all the best<br /><br />Barry Arnold<br /><br />(at my office computer for a while)<br />

Archive
07-17-2005, 09:00 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh K.</b><p>glad to hear all is relatively well - its much easier to replace a roof.

Archive
07-17-2005, 09:06 PM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>The best part is that YOU and your family were unharmed and you still get to enjoy your cards.<br /><br />Lee

Archive
07-18-2005, 08:50 AM
Posted By: <b>Darren J. Duet</b><p>I'm glad to hear you & yours are OK Barry. We are in for one hectic hurricane season.

Archive
07-18-2005, 09:57 AM
Posted By: <b>Anson</b><p>I would have those in a safe, bolted down to withstand a comet impact.<br /><br />Glad you and your 206s are ok.

Archive
07-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Posted By: <b>ethicsprof</b><p>I'm grateful for the kind words and sage advice.<br />Tonight (after dealing with roofers and adjusters all day)<br />I'm going to sit by my wife and look at my 206 Cobb and <br />breathe fresh air from an air conditioner--and give thanks.<br /><br />all the best<br /><br />Barry Arnold<br />p.s. thanks Leon for allowing this personal thread.

Archive
07-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Posted By: <b>dennis</b><p> i can't even imagine the anxiety something like that must bring...and the relief when it has passed.take care.