PDA

View Full Version : Select Account only way to upload images?

Archive
06-24-2005, 12:33 PM
Posted By: <b>RayB</b><p>I've wanted to share some prewar stuff in the form of images but the upload button is not active when I post or reply.<br />Do I need to have a Select Account to be able to post images?<br /><br />Any image posting help would be appreciated.<br />RayB

Archive
06-24-2005, 12:44 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>You don't need to have any more than a login and password to post pics. You already have those. Read the bottom of the forum faq's (link at top of page) and it will tell you how to do it. IF you use the Net54 temp files folder your scan needs to be a jpeg (works best) and under 128k....the smaller the better....after you try it a few times come back and ask questions on what is not working for you. A few trys and you should have it down....although last night there was some kind of error where I couldn't post pics. It said there was an error so I quit trying. I am sure it's ok today.....regards

Archive
06-24-2005, 10:20 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh K.</b><p>also, if you use firefox as your browser, for some reason the insert button is not present. I use firefox, but have to use ie to insert pics.