PDA

View Full Version : Cuban Baseball Auction

Archive
06-22-2005, 10:11 AM
Posted By: <b>James Feagin</b><p>I am very impressed with Ryan Christoff's Cuban Baseball auction(s), and the one coming up in August will be the first one I have participated in. I have tried to get a hold of Ryan, but have yet to be successful. Is there a preview of the auction before it goes live? I would like to gauge my card finances, and knowing what will be on would be quite a help. I understand it is a very reputable auction.<br /><br />James

Archive
06-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Posted By: <b>Chad</b><p>I'm looking forward to the auction, too. But as it comes right after the National, I might just be a spectator. <br /><br />--Chad

Archive
06-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Posted By: <b>Ryan Christoff</b><p>James,<br /><br />Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Been busy with a number of things including organizing the next auction and preparing for the national as well as arranging a 40-person outing to Coors Field for my son's 4th birthday party (Rockies won!) and obsessively adding to my personal collection as usual. <br /><br />The next auction will begin on August 1st and run through Friday, August 12th. It will be a smaller auction with mostly inexpensive items along with a few rarities. Since it begins the day after the national ends, I realize that many of us (myself included) will probably be broke for a few months after that so the August auction won't be a blockbuster, but there will still be some unique items. <br /><br />The following auction will begin November 1st and should be pretty loaded with better lots. <br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />-Ryan Christoff