PDA

View Full Version : 1959 & 1960 Darigold Farm cards stats...

Archive
06-23-2005, 08:06 AM
Posted By: <b>Richard Lloyd</b><p>Hello....<br />I am writing a very detailed article about these regional milk cards.. If anyone has any Darigold cards can you let me know and answer the following information:<br /><br />1. How many cards in total do you have?<br />2. How many cards have tabs?<br />3. How many cards are ripped from the tab?<br />4. How many cards are cleanly cut from the tab?<br /><br />Some collectors have already helped me but I would like to get more stats on the probably of how the cards exist today and the chance of finding one with a tab versus<br />another.<br /><br />Best<br />Dick

Archive
06-24-2005, 07:13 AM
Posted By: <b>Richard Lloyd</b><p>In case some people are interested these are the stats so far.<br /><br /> total cards found: 155<br /> total cards with tabs: 27<br /> total cards with rips from tab: 11<br /> total cards cut clean from tab: 117<br />Number of 1959 sets found: 0<br />Number of 1960 sets found: 2<br /><br />- I have only located 2 full 1960 sets.<br />- I have NOT located a complete 1959 set, I am <br /> 1 card short<br />- I know of another collector missing 2 cards(1959)<br /><br />If anyone has any info on Darigolds or knows of collectors with sets kindly let me know for the article I am writing.. <br />