PDA

View Full Version : BF-3s

Archive
06-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Posted By: <b>Little Lee</b><p>I was wondering how plentyful the 1936-37 BF-3 Type 11 "Minor League and Team" penants are?<br /><br />Do they show up regular on pricelist, or are they an item that turn out to be a search and buy, when they are found, because you never know when the next one will appear?<br /><br />Thanks, Little Lee<br><br>"Of all the things I lost in life, I miss my Mind the most" "Smith's Law, Murphy was and optimist"<br />

Archive
06-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Posted By: <b>Tom Boblitt</b><p>I collect some BF3's and have maybe 75-100 of them. I have 2-3 of the minor league teams (Louisville and St Paul I think). I have 3-4 different Louisville ones as I am in and collect Louisville stuff. I don't know about the scarcity but when you search for BF3 on ebay, you get few, if any, type of BF3's, much less any minor league teams. I generally see the more common ones on there. They will always be on in bunches. That is, guess someone finds the BF3's and then sells them one by one. I got a bunch of nice ones off there a few months back including Hornsby, Ruth, Simmons and many more.

Archive
06-14-2005, 12:59 AM
Posted By: <b>Little Lee</b><p>Tom thanks for your reply.<br /><br />When you win your BF-3s on eBay, how close to the book value do they go for?<br /><br />Thanks, Little Lee<br><br>"Of all the things I lost in life, I miss my Mind the most" "Smith's Law, Murphy was and optimist"<br />