PDA

View Full Version : Who would be most interested in the UNcataloged N-172's I found?

Archive
05-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Posted By: <b>BcD</b><p>I have three I put away in my father in laws safe depostit box about 12 years ago and he recently moved,( cost too much for medical expenses here in California when you retire,so I had to collect a stashed small collection I put away including this uncertified group I forgot I put away. Long and behold I find I have a few N-172's no one has as of yet! Thoughts from the " in the know" collectors on this issue? thanks<br /><br />Cardknowledge@earthlink.net<br /><br />

Archive
05-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Posted By: <b>Ben</b><p>but perhaps some player/team names would be a good start?

Archive
05-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Posted By: <b>Judge Dred</b><p>You know you are going to get a few emails about this...<br /><br />Ben's right, a name or two would be great. Are you sure that the names weren't misspelled? There's a list in one of Lipset's books that has 25 different misspellings that probably wouldn't qualify as uncataloged players. One of those players showed up on ebay within the last month or so.

Archive
05-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Posted By: <b>Bottom of the Ninth</b><p>Brian<br /><br />I would check with Trevor. Let me know if you need his e-mail address.<br /><br />Greg