PDA

View Full Version : Nice feedback for a major auction house!

Archive
05-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Posted By: <b>dan mckee</b><p>Member Profile: heritagegalleriesandauctioneers (1320) <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Feedback Score: 1320 <br /> Positive Feedback: 98.5% <br /> <br /> Members who left a positive: 1338 <br /> Members who left a negative: 21 <br /> <br /> All positive feedback received: 3199 <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Nothing like customer service ah?

Archive
05-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Posted By: <b>Douglas</b><p>It looks like many of these negatives (Not all, for sure) are from people who didn't understand that EAC does a live auction after the ebay auction, and were confused when they didn't win. Not sure if this is possible, but that's what looks like. <br /><br />Then there are some that are legit. Communication troubles and double billing (which happened to me, too). <br /><br />Other than the double bill, which I've figured out, I've had no problems with EAC. I won some excellent packs in their most recent auction. Good stuff.<br /><br />Doug

Archive
05-04-2005, 08:33 PM
Posted By: <b>dan mckee</b><p>The purpose of an ebay live auction is to bid directly against the floor. When the hammer falls, either the floor or the internet bidder wins. There is no other way to do it.