PDA

View Full Version : Mastronet

Archive
04-30-2005, 09:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Preece1</b><p>I have just come back from the Fort Washington show and I have once again been helped by Kevin Struss, Doug Allen and Mastronet. From time to time I see posts attacking this outfit but I never see any posts from the countless collectors that have been helped by the people at Mastronet. Many collectors from this board have told me of the help Kevin has provided to them (card identification, research, even acting as a "go between" amongst collectors for no fee), but I never see it on the board. Anyway, I just wanted to get off my chest some of the frustration I have been feeling about some of the "one-sided" posts of late.

Archive
04-30-2005, 09:19 PM
Posted By: <b>PASJD</b><p>How do you get your email address to show up as "Kevin Struss and Mastronet"? That is kinda cool.

Archive
04-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Posted By: <b>JimB</b><p>Kevin Struss has helped me out several times, both back when he was at Sportscardsplus and since he joined Mastronet. He is one of the good guys in the hobby.<br />JimB

Archive
04-30-2005, 11:12 PM
Posted By: <b>Robert</b><p>I have only been participating on these boards for about 6 months now and read it everyday and I have yet to see anything negative about Mastonet. As a matter of a fact I think they are the best auction house out there and I have been contacted by Doug Allen which I was pretty impressed by that. I plan on listing a lot of items with them in their next auction.

Archive
05-01-2005, 08:04 AM
Posted By: <b>warshawlaw</b><p>are both really good guys. <br /><br />Doug and I traded cards once and his shipment was so well packed it could have withstood a terrorist attack (or my mailman, who does about the same amount of damage).

Archive
05-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Posted By: <b>dan mckee</b><p>There has been a ton of great things said about these 2 and the company. Are they perfect? No. Are they a Class Act? Absolutely! With a wealth of knowledge and professionalism and a CEO that could take a failing company in any business and have it on top within years. Mastronet and the employees are always helpful and kind. Dan Mckee.

Archive
05-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Posted By: <b>Leon</b><p>I will second that motion. Both Doug and Kevin have always been super helpful to me. Doug took me aside, the very first time we met, and we spoke for about 45 minutes at my first National. He then invited me to a dinner with a few folks that I will never forget. It was a great evening and a nice indoctrination into the hobby....Kevin has been extremely helpful and honest in all of my conversations with him. I respect both of those individuals, and the entire Mastro crew, very much. I also wholeheartedly support the few personnel changes they have made in the past few years. This isn't to take anything away from any other auction house as it seems they are all pretty darn good nowadays. Guess they have to be to get the stuff they get...regards

Archive
05-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>uh oh, Leon's been bought off by Mastro too :-p Or maybe you are still safe from their evil influence because you haven't gotten a tour of their offices. You're a puppet Leon :-p<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I like to sit outside drink beer and yell at people. If I did this at home I would be arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.