PDA

View Full Version : Hotels for the Nationals

Archive
04-30-2005, 01:59 AM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>Has anyone found a reasonably priced hotel in the vicinity? Last time I was at the Chicago I stayed at a reasonable hotel but there wasn't anything near the hotel, not even a hotel bar.<br /><br />Lee

Archive
04-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Posted By: <b>Rich Klein</b><p>I think its on the same road as the show as well. Just a decent hike or cab ride or whatever, but the room would be cheap.<br /><br />Rich

Archive
04-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Posted By: <b>Glen V</b><p>www.hotels.com has the Days Inn for $60/night and Super 8 for $64, more choices in the $70-75 range. Don't know where they are in respect to the National. You have to watch out for some places which charge $8-15/night parking fee that they don't tell you about until you arrive.

Archive
05-01-2005, 04:36 AM
Posted By: <b>effe</b><p>The Days Inn (Touhy Rd.) and the Courtyard Marriott are both about a mile or 2 north on River Rd. and they both have shuttles to the convention center. You need to call Days Inn directly as they are not on the national reservation listing (847-635-1300). I asked them about it last time I stayed there and all they'd say in they had some dispute with national headquarters.