PDA

View Full Version : PSA insert "sleeves"

Archive
04-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>I recently liberated a card from a PSA holder. As a bonus, the holder included inside a free card sleeve (affectionately known by another name on this board, but I'm trying to keep a G rating). Once I popped the card out of the holder, it became apparent that the card was not IN the sleeve, it was ON the sleeve. Is this typical PSA practice? If so, what is the function of the sleeve? I thought the whole point was to put the card IN the sleeve so it doesn't wiggle around in the improperly sized holder.

Archive
04-17-2005, 08:02 PM
Posted By: <b>Wesley</b><p>Yours might be an aberration. I have broken quite a few PSA holders and the cards are always in the mylar sleeve.

Archive
04-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Posted By: <b>scott brockelman</b><p>i recently popped several PSA holders and all were on top of the cellophane sleeve, not in it. must be a newbie holdering them.<br /><br />scott

Archive
04-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Posted By: <b>Greg Ecklund</b><p>For the ones I have broken out, the card has always been in the sleeve, but that level of incompetence does not surprise me in the least.

Archive
04-17-2005, 11:48 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>just think of all the protection your card gets, swimming around in there! That is, if it even IS in there!