PDA

View Full Version : When does the Robert Edwards auction start?

Archive
04-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Posted By: <b>tbob</b><p>I noticed their web page says it ends April 30th but no items are listed yet. Am I missing something?

Archive
04-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Posted By: <b>Glen V</b><p>Bidding starts April 11th.<br /><br />Hey Leon, the Links page for auctions needs some update...

Archive
04-01-2005, 01:56 PM
Posted By: <b>Robert Edward Auctions</b><p>We were planning on putting the auction up sometime during the week of April 11th but are ahead of schedule and will be putting the auction up online next week. Catalogs will be mailed on April 12. If there are any collectors who are not on our mailing list and would like to get a catalog, go to www.RobertEdwardAuctions.com and click "Free Catalog." You don't have to register to receive a catalog, but if you wish to bid, please register (the link to register is: https://robertedwardauctions.com/site/users/useradd.asp)<br />All past catalog recipients will automatically be sent free catalogs. <br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br />Robert Edward Auctions<br /><br />www.RobertEdwardAuctions.com<br /><br />

Archive
04-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>If you are talking about Rob updating his auction I think he explained it better than I could have. As for the link not working it might be on your side. It's worked for me twice today from different computers....now stay away from the type cards, please.....later

Archive
04-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Posted By: <b>Glen V</b><p>Leon - on the links page, the descriptions of auctions talk about upcoming auctions in January, 2005. Maybe remove the descriptions, or update them each month?

Archive
04-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>c'mon...technicalities technicalities.....I'll see what we (Brian) can do about getting them up to date....maybe I'll let him get some overtime pay....later

Archive
04-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>but when i tried using the bidder number THEY gave me, they said it was wrong, and the passwowrd they let me invent , they said was wrong--YAAAARGH!

Archive
04-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I hope you weren't trying to bid on those reprint Wagners that are their test. The auction isn't open yet.....I'm quite sure you won't have any trouble bidding when it's time to....take care

Archive
04-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian McQueen</b><p><br />I took a quick look at the Vintage Auction links and adjusted some of the listings to cover current and upcoming auctions. I'd like to have this page be regularly updated with current information. If I've missed anything that should be included or if I have a date out of place, let me know. Thanks all.

Archive
04-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>me to register...can't wait for the catalogue and the auction!