PDA

View Full Version : 1972 Topps pack

Archive
03-26-2005, 12:53 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian</b><p>I have a mint condition 1972 o-pee-chee topps unopened pack of baseball cards. Im gettin a little frisky, would it be worth to open now or should I hold onto it longer. Replies would be great. brian

Archive
03-26-2005, 01:01 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>Depends ont he series, but there really isn't anything from the set other than maybe Ryan in the semi-high numbers that would command big bucks. Besides, unopened OPC aren't all that common compared to Topps and you are better off leaving unopened.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.

Archive
03-26-2005, 01:25 PM
Posted By: <b>davidcycleback</b><p>Financially, it is probably best to keep it unopened ... However, if you are merely looking for an excuse to open the pack, the wrapper itself has some value. If you carefully open the pack so as to preserve the wrapper, you would at the least end up with some common cards and a scarce wrapper.

Archive
03-26-2005, 01:52 PM
Posted By: <b>jackgoodman</b><p>unopened pack auction has a 1972 OPC 2nd series wax with an auction est of $150 - $400. Don't know if that helps you decide or not.<br />

Archive
03-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>..Keep them in the pack and keep your imagination going!