PDA

View Full Version : Does this graded card look trimmed?

Archive
03-23-2005, 01:00 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh K.</b><p>Has PSA missed one here? I may be way off on this, but the top of this card looks trimmed to me - maybe its just due to the little "lip" that appears to be left on the right corner.<br /><br /><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5176657072" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5176657072</a>

Archive
03-23-2005, 01:16 PM
Posted By: <b>Judge Dred</b><p>That corner does look a bit odd. Overall the card looks pretty nice for a PSA4. I wonder if the submitter asked for no qualifiers because it looks like there's a little writing on the lower right corner on the back of the card, almost like someone wrote a buck and a half (150). It's probably just my eyes playing tricks on me.

Archive
03-23-2005, 01:17 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>upper corners defeinately have bat ears<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.

Archive
03-23-2005, 01:24 PM
Posted By: <b>Bill Kasel</b><p>That is quite the slope on the top edge. Just looking at the scan it appears trimmed. Unfortunately PSA uses those stupid condoms for some of the cards which make it harder to detect trim jobs. I have a PSA 4 t206 Willis Portrait that is obviously trimmed so it isn't out of the realm of possibility.<br /><br />My $.02<br /><br />Bill

Archive
03-23-2005, 01:40 PM
Posted By: <b>gary</b><p>the case is has been cracked...<br /><br />the right side has been opened, and the trimmed card inserted...<br /><br />you can see the difference in color on the right side edge of the case vs the left side...<br /><br />just my two cents though....<br /><br />gary

Archive
03-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>Good catch. It sure looks like that case has been cracked<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.

Archive
03-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Posted By: <b>Hal Lewis</b><p>Sung to the tune of:<br /><br />"When It Was A Game"