PDA

View Full Version : A couple of T207 questions

Archive
03-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Shannon</b><p> I'll thank everyone now for answering these questions I have on the T207s. First has anyone ever noticed a different color too any of their cards? I have one that just doesnt look right. The background is noticeable lighter. I dont think its fake but I could be wrong. Do all T207s measure the same I have a one that is alot longer than 2-5/8, it measures just under 3/4 by about a sixteenth. Has there ever been a reprint set made of the T207s? Ive never seen nor heard. Heres a scan of the off color one and the one that measure long. thanks Shannonhttp://www.network54.com/Realm/tmp/1110516090.JPG

Archive
03-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>Shannon- T207s are generally pretty close to identical in size and don't vary widely like some caramel card sets. That said, I have seen T207s that have "jumbo" borders, althought they are rather rare. <br />A T207 reprint set was issued, I believe in the early 1990's, but I have never seen it. Generally you never see fake 207s for sale, the shysters concentrate on sets like 206s and E90-1s for their fakes.<br />The brown background on your McGraw is the standard color for the set. The McIntyre might have been exposed to the elements or something to fade like that. I checked my set and I have don't have any cards with that murky looking color background.<br />

Archive
03-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Posted By: <b>Shannon</b><p>Bob, would you believe there is a T207 reprint on Ebay, kinda funny one shows up after never seeing one. Pretty easy to tell its a reprint. Thanks for the info and nice T207 you have up for sale on the B/S/T. Do you have a payment plan?