PDA

View Full Version : Red Sun Catchers?

Archive
02-24-2005, 04:28 PM
Posted By: <b>Patrick McMenemy</b><p>I'm curious as to whether there are any catcher pose cards in the T211 Red Sun set?<br /><br />I have never seen any, but I haven't seen images of many of the cards to date.<br /><br />Thanks, Patrick

Archive
02-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Posted By: <b>Patrick McMenemy</b><p>I have seen the Sid Smith T211 Red Sun card, but he isn't shown catching in this issue.<br /><br />Any scans of catching pose T211 Red Sun cards?<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Patrick

Archive
02-26-2005, 08:02 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>If you know who the catchers are in the Old Mill series 8 cards, then you know who the Red Sun catchers are.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.

Archive
02-27-2005, 07:07 AM
Posted By: <b>Patrick McMenemy</b><p>Jay, <br /><br />You missed that I'm looking for CATCHER POSE cards. <br /><br />Patrick

Archive
02-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>I know that. I just forgot to put "pose" in my post. I have a nasty habit of ommitting words from time to time.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.

Archive
02-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Patrick McMenemy</b><p>Jay,<br /><br />I was aware that the T211 Red Sun cards reflected players found in only the T210 Old Mill cards, Series 8. However, I wasn't aware that the poses were identical in both issues?<br /><br />Patrick

Archive
02-27-2005, 05:13 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>As far as I know they are identical.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.