PDA

View Full Version : T207 Red Cross Backs

Archive
02-18-2005, 07:00 PM
Posted By: <b>Preece1</b><p>Has anyone seen or heard of either a Lewis or Lowdermilk with a Red Cross back? I have seen the Weaver and Miller (Chicago) with the Red Cross back, along with a couple of commons (when I say common, I mean the player not the back).

Archive
02-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Posted By: <b>tbob</b><p>Yes.

Archive
02-19-2005, 12:16 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>I have heard of a Red Cross back on a Lowdermilk. Maybe someone on this board can confirm its existence. It seems like about 3 years ago someone here had mentioned that he definitely HAD seen it. Leon, was it you? I can't remember (foggy memory). <br />I have never heard of the existence of a Red Cross Lewis.

Archive
02-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>Isn't the known population of red cross backs only four or five? Or have more been found. I've never handled one myself.

Archive
02-19-2005, 10:24 PM
Posted By: <b>Scott Elkins</b><p>The four from the LA find (along with the T215's) - this included Weaver, Blackburne and two others - I don't know who they were. Then, a collector in NJ found the Miller in his collection to make a total of five. However, I haven't heard anything much about them since I sold the Blackburne and quit collecting for a couple years after that.

Archive
02-20-2005, 08:43 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian Daniels</b><p>Scott you dweeb. Maybe Lew has another to sell you right now!<br /><br />