PDA

View Full Version : Tri Star in S.F.

Archive
02-13-2005, 09:08 AM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>From experience: The "New Yorker" had a two-word review of the movie, "The Deep": "Don't jump."<br /><br />Which is funny, because I'll probably be there both Friday and Saturday...what a verschlungener waste of time!

Archive
02-14-2005, 10:34 AM
Posted By: <b>Travis</b><p>Hi Julie, I will be there, too. I need to get a couple of things graded and I'm also going to try and sell this binder of non-sport tobacco cards I picked up at the Alemany Flea Market yesterday. There's about 1,700 of them in varying subject and makes. Pretty neat item, but not really my cup of tea.

Archive
02-14-2005, 10:40 AM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>socialize with particular dealers, it's fine.<br /><br />But a bit of a disappointment as far as vinyage material lying around on tables...T Knouse won't be there, at last count...

Archive
02-14-2005, 10:41 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>Travis, what sort of non-sports you have?<br /><br />Jay<br><br>Suppose you are an idiot...then suppose you are the President. Oh, wait. I'm repeating myself.

Archive
02-14-2005, 11:50 AM
Posted By: <b>Travis</b><p>Hi Jay:<br /><br />There is a wide variety of subjects such as Cinema Stars, Flowers, footballer's, ships, cars, planes, wild animals, zoo animals, bikes, some tennis, famous people, sybols, flags, sights, meidical info, soldiers, swinsuit models, The Royal Family, etc. They range from the early 1900s to the mid to late 30s, I believe. There are many different backs. <br /><br />Thanks,<br />Travis

Archive
02-14-2005, 11:51 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>was hoping there might be some NAtive American or Wild West theme cards.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>Suppose you are an idiot...then suppose you are the President. Oh, wait. I'm repeating myself.