PDA

View Full Version : E121 American Caramel

Archive
02-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Posted By: <b>Andy Cook</b><p>Who else is working on either the series of 80 or series of 120 (I'm doing the 120s). Does anyone know what cards are considered more difficult in these two issues?<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Andy

Archive
02-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>can't help on what might be rare. I'm just trying to get as many 120s as I can since I lucked out and picked up a nice Heilmann error for $20. As much as I love the look and color of T and E cards, I prefer cards with real photos for my collection.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --- WOW, What a ride!

Archive
02-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>I'm not an expert, but I think the Series of 80 is much tougher. The Alexander in the Series of 80 shows him completing a pitch, while the Series of 120 shows him in a windup pose. I've probably seen 5-10 of the windpup pose for every Alexander shown completing his pitch. Also, on ebay right now, is the black uniform version of Faber. This is from the Series of 80 and is only the second or third that I've seen. Faber's white uniform card from the Series of 120 is available all the time. Maybe the Alexander "completing a pitch" and the Faber "black uniform" cards are just unusually scarce, but I think I see a pattern here.