PDA

View Full Version : auction delivery times

Archive
02-02-2005, 05:48 AM
Posted By: <b>rob</b><p>Is there a rough estimate as to how long items are delivered when won from auction houses? or is it totally house-specific? <br /><br />I won a few things from the baseball vintage auctoion, havent heard anything and have got no response to e-mails, my first auction participation so i am a bit punchy?<br /><br />thanks

Archive
02-02-2005, 06:06 AM
Posted By: <b>Seth</b><p>I've won things from baseball vintage in the pas, and they took a long time but eventually came well-packed, and were well-represented on the website. I think it can't be more than one person running it, and it definetely took a while, but I can't say I had any problems.

Archive
02-02-2005, 06:29 AM
Posted By: <b>Bill K@sel</b><p>but never had any problems with shipping or packaging. James has done good by me.<br /><br />Bill

Archive
02-02-2005, 06:32 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>But does occasionally ship a little slow. Don't worry too much. I had one ebay auction take about a month to get to me but it was fine in the end...and a nice card at a good price.....later

Archive
02-02-2005, 08:06 AM
Posted By: <b>tbob</b><p>James is very reliable, just takes a while to get the cards. Don't worry, they'll get there...

Archive
02-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Posted By: <b>J Levine</b><p>James is a very good guy. I just got my auction lot on Saturday..yours should be any day now. I would not worry at all.<br /><br />-Joshua

Archive
02-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Posted By: <b>tbob</b><p>Forgot to mention my auction winnings arrived Saturady also.<br />Bob

Archive
02-02-2005, 01:36 PM
Posted By: <b>john/z28jd</b><p>Im waiting for stuff too from the last auction but ive won stuff from him probably close to 30 times in the past thru ebay or his own site and ive never had a problem.Sometimes his shipping is slower than normal but when you get the item you wont be disappointed and youll find out he probably ships items more securely than anyone.<br /><br />I had one item packed so secure it came with a toy soldier that came to life when in contact with light,i got some mean little stab wounds till i could get my ID out to prove it was me

Archive
02-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Posted By: <b>Matthew Jackson</b><p>Early last year I did not get my item until after the next auction had ended! Seems like around a month is just part of the deal. It will arrive but it may take a few days to get into the package & get your cards out. Extremely well packaged every time. I've always been pleased with JV.