PDA

View Full Version : i'am brand new here

Archive
02-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Posted By: <b>dave</b><p>i have been reading all the great info here for a few days and this place has alot of helpful info. i agree with alot of the post's on this site and the stuff about psa/dna is 100% correct there needs to be a big change in this part of the industry!!!!!! they claim spence,grad and rullo look at all items sent in. but i know of a dealer who has psa come down once a month and they only send rullo!!!!!! with nothing to compare to he passes a large anount of the stuff!!!! what about the 3 guys looking at everything???????? i don't know what to say.<br />but richard simon site has alot of awesome info!!!!!! and he hit's the nail on the head everytime.<br />now when i asked this dealer why they only send one guy down his response they only use the 3 person panel on high dollar items WOW!!!! so all these people who think spence is looking at all the items is wrong and the public needs to know this. if richard simon could email i have some more info for his site that would be helpful<br />thanks for listening to me ramble on <br />