PDA

View Full Version : Huge Vintage Card Auction - Feb. 2 & 3rd

Archive
12-29-2004, 10:28 AM
Posted By: <b>Josh</b><p>All:<br /><br />Our biggest and most impressive auction ever is in the final stages of being printed. Catalogs will be mailed January 18th. If you would like a free full color 160-page catalog, email us your name and mailing address and I will add you to the list.<br /><br />Our website address is:<br />www.hugginsandscott.com<br /><br />Our email address is:<br />auction@hugginsandscott.com<br /><br />We have been lucky enough to get a huge collection of higher grade T206's to be included in this auction, mostly all graded by PSA. There are 3 NM-MT 8's: Barry, Hinchman and Fiene, with many 7's, tons of 6's and loads of 5's. There are even a couple of rare backs: Duffy PSA 3 Red Hindu and Baker PSA 3 Black Lennox.<br /><br />There are several other amazing lots, including Ted Williams' First Grand Slam Homerun ball, signed and noted by Ted, several Old Judge lots, a nice mid-grade '33 Goudey Set, a nice mid-grade 1953 Topps Set and much, much more.<br /><br />If you are interested in receiving our catalog, please feel free to give us a call, shoot us an email or just go ahead and register for the auction right on our site.<br /><br />Our toll free number is 1-866-462-2273.<br /><br />If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. There are several people on this site who know us better as House of Cards...we are active sellers on eBay and have over 10,000 positive feedbacks with a 100% approval rate.<br /><br />thanks,<br />Josh Wulkan

Archive
12-31-2004, 10:37 AM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Network 54 Folks:<br /><br />Thank you for a terrific response for catalog requests for our upcoming auction. I don't doubt that the premiere members in the hobby frequent this site and I am sure that many of the cards and memorabilia that are being offered in this auction will make tremendous additions to even the pickiest of collections.<br /><br />A color preview is available from our home page:<br /><br />www.hugginsandscott.com<br /><br />You can also register for the auction, which will automatically get you on the list to receive the printed catalog.<br /><br />Catalogs will mail on January 18th. The auction will end over two nights: February 2nd and 3rd<br /><br />Please call our toll free number with any questions:<br />1-866-462-2273<br /><br />You can also email us for a free catalog.<br />auction@hugginsandscott.com<br /><br />Thanks again,<br />Josh Wulkan<br />Huggins and Scott Auctions<br />8120 Fenton St., STE 300<br />Silver Spring, MD 20910

Archive
01-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh</b><p>The catalogs are currently being printed. We are very excited to present this high quality vintage card auction.<br /><br />If you haven't already registered on our website or emailed us for a free catalog, don't miss out!<br /><br />I would venture to say there is something for just about all collector's.<br /><br />Old Judge's<br />T205's<br />T206's<br />Goudey's <br />Topps<br />Briggs<br />Higher Grades, lower grades<br />Autographed Baseballs<br />Autographed Bats<br />Autographed Framed Display pieces<br />Autographed Helmets<br />Autographed Footballs<br />Treasure chests<br />Original Photos<br />Wire Photos<br />Pennants<br />Programs<br />Yearbooks<br /><br />If you're interested in a catalog, please email us with your name or address or just go to our website and register for the auction.<br /><br />Items will be available to be bid on beginning January 15th and catalogs will be mailed on January 19th.<br />thanks again,<br />Josh Wulkan<br /><br />website: www.hugginsandscott.com<br /><br />email address: auction@hugginsandscott.com<br /><br />

Archive
01-14-2005, 03:05 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh Wulkan</b><p>Beginning at 12:30 am EST TONIGHT, the Huggins And Scott Auction items are available to be viewed and bid on.<br /><br />Catalogs will mail Jan. 19th, but if you want to surf the auction, or even begin placing bids, you can do so this evening at 12:30am.<br /><br />You must register in order to bid and that can be done on our site:<br /><br />www.hugginsandscott.com<br /><br />If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email.<br />thanks<br />Josh Wulkan<br />Huggins and Scott Auctions<br />1-866-462-2273<br />email: auction@hugginsandscott.com

Archive
01-14-2005, 04:37 PM
Posted By: <b>warshawlaw</b><p>I wouldn't bitch about an announcement as to an auction going up (although it really belongs in the B/S/T thread) but the continual pimping on this auction seems to be an effort to keep the post at the top of the column--no new useful information is being conveyed in these later posts. <br /><br />Bill??

Archive
01-14-2005, 04:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh K.</b><p>I agree - lets try not to turn the Board into a promotional tool. I think we all appreciate posts informing us of upcoming auctions, but one is probably enough (different Josh, by the way).

Archive
01-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Posted By: <b>Bill Cornell</b><p>I'm not asleep at the wheel, contrary to the evidence... I think 3 updates is probably a bit too much. On the other hand, 1 is okay: this isn't an auction that most of us would know about unless they did some promotion.<br /><br />Bill