PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Archive
12-14-2004, 02:28 PM
Posted By: <b>ap13</b><p>None of you probably remember me but about 7 years ago I was putting the T205 set together. I had over 100 of them and I chatted quite often on the old Fullcount Board. Well, I got bored of the hobby and sold all of my 205's, some of them to you guys about four years ago...anyway I wanted to say that I've got the fire for the hobby again and have enjoyed reading the posts here for the last few days. It's nice to see and hear from some of you guys again...<br /><br />Within the last two weeks, I picked up a Lajoie e105 (SGC 70), a Lobert e105 (SGC 50) and a Schlei e-105 (SGC 20), a Lajoie e-102, a T205 Broadleaf back, a Mayo in a PSA 2, and a Chase T206. Not a bad start, but I have a long ways to go, too...<br /><br />I've decided to do the type-card thing and collect a card from as many sets as possible.<br /><br />I look forward to many future conversations, topics, trades and purchases with you guys!<br /><br />Now, give me your cards!!!!!LOL<br /><br />AP (Andrew Parks)

Archive
12-14-2004, 02:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Ben</b><p>Or should I say, welcome back! <br /><br />I'm Ben, a self-proclaimed card trading junkie and prewar enthusiast. I think the type collecting approach is a good one, especially for the indecisive types like myself. Have fun and again, welcome.

Archive
12-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Scott Elkins</b><p>Also glad you are back in the Hobby!

Archive
12-14-2004, 07:22 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Koteles</b><p> at the last minute... took my beloved Schlei and badly needed Lobert Mello MINTS<br />as I struggled in defeat. Getting the Lajoie to boot is what I call "over type collecting", anyways ...good job ,good battle and you just wait til next time.<br /><br />Also, if you are type collecting, I have enough trade to merit the 2 cards that I mentioned above. Let me know and welcome back to the real type of card collecting!

Archive
12-14-2004, 08:06 PM
Posted By: <b>AP</b><p>...but I couldn't help it...just sitting there...tantalizing me...bid...Bid...BID...they called and then something took over my whole being as it guided my hand to the "Confirm Bid" button...click...click...click...went the mouse and Voila!...three mello-mints to my collection.<br /><br />Honestly, I'm kinda all over the place with my goal or objective for round two in the collecting. Round one was easy --- T205's only...However, round 2 is telling me to grab rare and hard to get stuff...with low Pop's, from all the different sets. Hence the three Mello-mints.<br /><br />I'm sure I'll get what's coming to me - "what comes around..."

Archive
12-16-2004, 03:40 PM
Posted By: <b>AP</b><p>I sent you an e-mail, Dan to 'rass@atrweb.net'.

Archive
12-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Posted By: <b>AP</b><p>Hey Dan,<br /><br />Have any Matty's to trade?