PDA

View Full Version : Brett Butcher contact me please

Archive
12-01-2004, 11:33 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>I have some Goudey Indian Gum cards. <br /><br />Seems this site doesn't like the fact I removed Outlook Express from computer so the email link function doesn't work for me.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in.

Archive
12-01-2004, 12:16 PM
Posted By: <b>Trae R.</b><p>You should be able to right click the link and go to "Copy Shortcut" provided you are on a windows computer, and then paste that link in your email programs "To" field and remove the mailto: portion before the email address that you pasted.

Archive
12-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>neat trick. Never thought of doing that. Thanks<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in.

Archive
12-02-2004, 01:26 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>just testing out a new sigline.<br><br>Recently there was a fistfight between fans and players at a <br />professional basketball game. Not to be outdone, the National <br />Hockey League has announced that when they resume their season, <br />not only will several fans be beaten every period, but one <br />lucky fan each game will be run over by the Zamboni.

Archive
12-02-2004, 05:42 AM
Posted By: <b>Joe P.</b><p>Luved it.

Archive
12-02-2004, 09:49 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>nothing wrong with it, just like changing it out every now and then.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>Recently there was a fistfight between fans and players at a professional basketball game. Not to be outdone, the National Hockey League has announced that when they resume their season, not only will several fans be beaten every period, but one lucky fan each game will be run over by the Zamboni.