PDA

View Full Version : Cards shops in MyTown, USA

Archive
11-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Posted By: <b>Judge Dred</b><p>I've seen a few threads about people that would like to know if there are good vintage cards shops in cities they will soon be visiting. <br /><br />This thread has probably been done in the past so if someone wants to provide a link to that thread then great, otherwise can we start a new one that lists good vintage cards shops in different cities.<br /><br />There are people from all over the country that contribute to this bull board so if you live in NYC, Minneapolis, St Joseph, St Louis, Phoenix, Little Rock, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco or what ever city then please list all of the good vintage card shops you know of in your area (or outside of your area if you know of any).<br /><br /><br /><br />

Archive
11-17-2004, 04:23 PM
Posted By: <b>Tom Boblitt</b><p>Maybe it could be made into a link at the top of the page. I travel a lot as well and it's nice to hit a shop or two when I'm on the road. Although rarely does the day end without the obligatory dinner or some other activity that hinders my card shopping.....<br /><br />Anyway....in the big city of Louisville, KY, there's only one shop with anything pre-1970 and it's Potato Man's Cards and Comics. Nice selection of stock that's been there for about 15 years and is priced a little too high. Occasional pickups include Colgan's chips and some nice PCL stuff over the years along with some nice mini bats.<br /><br />

Archive
11-17-2004, 06:02 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>Oh Steve King, on Oxford, at Dr. King's prints--or something--has some neat stuff in his basement. Used to be a full-time card-and comic dealer.<br /><br />