PDA

View Full Version : Paying Mastro Invoice

Archive
10-26-2004, 08:07 AM
Posted By: <b>Neal</b><p>I have a quick question, has anyone ever paid for their Mastro invoice with bidpay?

Archive
10-26-2004, 08:36 AM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>a call. 630-472-1200

Archive
10-26-2004, 08:53 AM
Posted By: <b>Neal</b><p>according to bidpay...<br /><br />BidPayŽ is a fast, convenient and reliable online auction payment method. Buyers can use their credit or debit card to easily pay for their online auctions at bidpay.com by sending payment directly to the seller's U.S. checking account or by having a money order sent to the auction seller.<br /><br />Seems like it could be convenient if it works!

Archive
10-26-2004, 08:57 AM
Posted By: <b>Judge Dred</b><p>Does the seller have to pay any fees with bidpay? If so, then MastroNet would have to absorb the charges. If they took payments like this then more power to them because they'd be dropping their bottom line.

Archive
10-26-2004, 09:11 AM
Posted By: <b>Neal</b><p>For the seller it's free. There's a charge to the buyer (fluctuates with the amount of the money order). It appears that the Money Order is Western Union type. I'll call Mastro this afternoon to see what the deal is. I just wanted to see if anyone has done this before.<br /><br />Thanks

Archive
10-26-2004, 09:18 AM
Posted By: <b>Glen V</b><p>I've used BidPay once after winning a card from someone overseas. Think it cost me an extra $8+ for the $100+ money order. Not sure how it works for the seller (if they need an account or if a money order gets delivered to them). It was fast and easy, but in the US I'd rather write a check and avoid the extra fees.